Thursday, October 24, 2013

White Chocolate Cake with Raspberry

Today my hubby and I are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary.
So, to make it special I made a cake for us.
I had been eyeing this recipe for quite sometime and I am glad I did it. 
This is one of the BEST cakes I have ever tasted,
Find the recipe here at Wilton's site:



Decorating tips:
*The recipe calls for White Candy Melts but I used white chocolate chips 
which made the icing more of a egg shell color...one or possibly one and a half bags of white chocolate chips should do it..and let them cool sufficiently before adding them to the cream cheese, otherwise you have runny icing that is hard to spread.

*For the shavings get a thicker bar of chocolate, I got a thin bar of baking chocolate and it made shaving this bar into curls very difficult.

**I'm certain this can be modified to use any other berry!**

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo MTT_zpsd3f2ec6f.gif

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews