Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mama's Easy Fruit Cobbler







FRUIT COBBLER
2 - 3 cups of prepared fruit
-I have used blackberries, I also added about 3/4 cup of sugar to my berries and let them sit in the sugar mix for a while.
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup flour
1/2 sugar
1/2 cup milk

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Melt butter in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
Blend together flour, sugar, and milk.
Pour batter in baking dish over the butter. Sprinkle fruit on top of the batter, do not stir. Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.

------------------------------------------------
A few notes about this recipe. This is very versatile. You can use it on any fruit! You can even use canned or frozen fruits too. When I was little mom made these a lot during the summer months. We lived in the country where berries grew wild so this was a quick and easy dessert. 

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo MTT_zpsd3f2ec6f.gif

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews